Wednesday 2 March 2011

Curriculum Conferences

The teachers involved in this project will be presenting their work with the Wii at the two Curriculum Conferences in Suffolk on the 15th and 16th March 2011.  Resources that have been created during the project to support the use of Wild Earth African Safari, Endless Ocean/Endless Ocean 2, Another Code R and Mario Kart will be available on this blog and the Suffolk Learning Hub at the same time.  Also available then will be a request form for Suffolk schools to use to apply to borrow one set of Wii equipment for up to a term.

3 comments:

  1. I was very inspired by the presentations at the Curriculum Conference. Went home and warned the children that I might be taking the Wii into school. Then went into school and discovered that I haven't got the right sockets next to my whiteboard. Think I've got a work around solution though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we can be of any help sorting out the scokets please let us know - if you photograph what sockets you have got we can probably sort it out quite quickly (betweeen us and our twitter network)
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply. As it happens I haven't got any sockets at all! In the short term I'm thinking about wheeling in another projector on a trolley. Once I've convinced colleagues just what a good idea it is then I will see about getting the cabling sorted out to my ceiling mounted projector.

    ReplyDelete